Sunday, January 24, 2010

Christmas Project

I've been to photography serioulsy for more than 2 years now. As I was browsing my pics, I found out that I don't have a portrait of my family.. Hahaha.. I've shot a lot models but not my siblings. And then, christmas came and decided to have one.. FAMILY PORTRAITS... Errr.. Too bad I wasn't able to get a decent portrait of everyone in the family. Hope I'll be able to do it next year!

I did have some decent pics though..






This one is a favorite!.. :D



Setup: One DIY reflector 45 degrees upper left of the subject to bounce light from the sun. :p

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bro Jay,

    Those are amazing shots...Wow, galing mo bro! -:)

    We didn't know you have the talent. Hahaha...

    God bless,
    Ate Cynths

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ate,

    Thanks! Am going full time before the year ends! :D

    ReplyDelete